Omicron CP CR500
CP-CR500 Compensating Reactor
The compensating reactor allows the insulation quality of generators, motors, cables and other systems with large capacitances to be tested. The portable device is used in connection with the CPC 100 + CP TD1 for dissipation factor (tan delta) and power factor measurements.
The CP CR500 is capable of compensating capacitances of up to 500 nF at nominal frequency or by using variable frequency (15 Hz to 400 Hz). Through parallel connection of two CP CR500 devices, even capacitances of up to 1000 nF can be compensated.
- Precise measurement of dissipation factor (tan delta) and power factor
- High degree of flexibility in coordinating the response by changing the testing frequency or connecting two devices in parallel
- Maximum test voltage of 12 kVeff at 4 A (1µF)
- Test the insulation quality of generators, motors, cables and other systems with large capacitances
- High voltage source with maximum output voltage of 12 kV