Omicron 256 & 356
CMC 256 & 356 Analyzers
The CMC 256 and 356 are the universal solution for testing all generations and types of protection relays. Its powerful six current sources (three-phase mode: up to 64 A / 860 VA per channel) with a great dynamic range, make the unit capable of testing even high-burden electromechanical relays with very high power demands.
The CMC 356 are the first choice for applications requiring the highest versatility, amplitude and power. Commissioning engineers will particularly appreciate its ability to perform wiring and plausibility checks of current transformers, by using primary injection of high currents from the test set.
Omicron Test Universe Hardware and Software were designed to fulfill all testing requirements and have set the standard for testing: Protection Relays, Energy Meters, Transducers and PQ Analyzers in electrical power systems.
Omicron secondary injection test sets and measurement devices are the right choice for Utilities, Industry and Railway as well as for Relay and Measurement Device Manufacturers. The combination of a robust, truly portable, reliable and accurate Hardware design together with the unrivaled Test Universe Software is the basis for Omicron's ongoing success in maintaining its place as World Leader in the 3-Phase secondary injection test set market.
The following values can be determined using the CT Analyzer:
- Very powerful current sources for testing even high-burden electromechanical relays
- High current amplitudes for 5 A relay testing
- High accuracy and versatility for testing static and numerical relays of all types
- Integrated network for testing IEC 61850 IEDs
- Saturated and non-saturated inductance
- 10-channel analog measurement and transient recording functionality (option)