Flir E40 Infrared Camera
E40 cameras are ideal for predictive maintenance and planned inspections of electrical and mechanical systems to ensure they operate at maximum efficiency and safety with minimal energy consumption.
The new FLIR E40 camera is best suited for electricians, plant maintenance engineers, facilities technicians and others that perform frequent thermal inspections. Built to help you work efficiently allowing you to cover your checklist and be able to share images and detailed reports of your findings immediately. The new EXX-Series of thermal imaging cameras provides an excellent new array of imaging, communication, and productivity tools to make your job easier.
The new user interface and new keypad make the new FLIR Exx-Series even more user-friendly than before. New features, such as MSX® and auto orientation, together with the
Wi-Fi and MeterLink connectivity, ensure that the FLIR Exx-Series is the best in its class.
- Thermal image quality: 160x120 pixels
- Thermal sensitivity: <0.07°C
- Temperature range: -20°C to +650°C
- Spot meters, areas and difference temperature
- Bluetooth® / WiFi
- 2x digital zoom
- Multi spectral image storage
- PiP IR area on visual image
- Video out
- Non-radiometric IR-video recording
- Non-radiometric IR-video streaming
- Radiometric IR-video streaming